Batch Cropping

Alpenshiva

Hello all,

I wonder if there is a possibility to batch-crop a folder of documents. I would like Nitro Pro to open a list of files, automatically crop them to their margins and finally save the files in the same folder and overwrite the old verisons.

I did not find cropping in the batch list. But is it possible to solve this task with a Java Script? If yes, where can I get help? Since we need this for our company we would definitely like to pay for a solution.

Thank you, Alpenshiva!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Alpenshiva,

This function is not available in Nitro yet. Sorry about that!

While there are many different things you can do with Batch Processing in Nitro Pro, I am afraid batch cropping is not one of them.

We are always looking to improve Nitro Pro so I have passed this on as a feature request to our developers so they are aware it is something our customers are interested in. While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified.

For other suggestions and feature requests, you can drop them here: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

Cheers!