Never received renewal email

ASG

I have been a nitro pro user for several years and always was notified when my subscription came due. I had subscribed for either VIP access or product renewals but this year I did not receive any notice. Now I just received an email saying my subscription has expired and to renew the price is much higher than I believe I should have to pay when I renew. Has anyone else had this problem. I think for a longtime user this is not fair.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ASG,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon checking your account's records, your last purchase was last year where you upgraded to Nitro Pro 12 but no VIP Access. I believe this is the reason why you did not receive an email reminder.

If you did purchase a renewal VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance) last year using a different email address, please provide it to me so I can check again our records.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Very confusing last year on June 7 Cleverbridge sent me an email on June 7 to download nitro 12 the year before they sent me an email on May 20 with an invoice which I paid. I thought it was renewed since they told me to download nitro 12. Other than that I have received no contact until the email the other day telling me I had not renewed. I have thought all along I have renewed every year I believe since 2014 including software assurance when available.

My email is correct. Also found an email dated 6/6/18 from Nitro saying as a software assurance customer you get early access to Nitro Pro 12. That is the only communication until the email the other day.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Greatguns,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Same with ASG, you upgraded from Nitro Pro 11 to Nitro Pro 12 last June of 2018 without renewing your VIP Access.

If you are interested in upgrading to Nitro Pro 13 with a discounted rate, kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your Nitro Pro 11 serial number:
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!