I keep getting messages that Nitro pro trial has expired

Vlikevictor

I am having serious issues with nitro. I keep getting error code 2023 

When trying to get online support it won't accept my activation serial number. It says not valid. 

I need my nitro to work asap please help

I need help with this too. I keep getting messages that Nitro pro trial has expired. I purchased a lic. Online. 

It won't allow me to reactivate or trouble shoot through the online tool. It has the serial number is not valid. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Vlikevictor,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

If it happens again, could you please provide the following information?:

-Has Nitro Pro been frequently disconnecting, or is this the first time it occurred?
-Can the deactivation issue be correlated to disconnecting from your network or Wi-Fi?
-Are you aware of any other changes to your environment (e.g. Windows Updates)? To check, please refer to this article:
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-find-out-every-last-thing-about-windows-update/ 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Vlikevictor,

Thank you for this information and my apologies for the confusion.

Did you install Nitro Pro 13 on top of Nitro Pro 12?

Please go to Help tab > About Nitro Pro and click Activate button. Is it not responding?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Vlikevictor,

Thank you for this information.

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Vlikevictor,

Kindly note that I just sent you an email through the support case that is still open.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Vlikevictor,

I just wanted to reach out regarding this issue.

Our team has been able to find a workaround:

1. Close Nitro. 
2. Go to C:\ProgramData\Nitro\Pro\13 (note that ProgramData is a hidden folder) You can also get to the ProgramData folder by typing %programdata% in the Windows Start Menu.
3. Delete the Nalpeiron folder
4. Relaunch Nitro and then try reactivating. This should now work. 

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Hi I'm having the same issues. When I opened Nitro today (without having any updates on windows BTW) It told me .............. My trial has expired ......................although I have purchased 13 pro.. For this kind of money I do not expect to have these types of problems. I have tried the "fix" above but when I go to www.gonitro.com/activation. I get an error message "The specified network name is no longer available" ????

I thought I bought some kind of support for the amount I spent - but it appears not.

Can someone tell me how to sort this annoying problem please? When I tried to re-activate my serial number I had the message "please input a valid serial number!!

Thanks

John

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John Brandon,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Is your Nitro Pro 13 still installed on your machine? If yes, please go to Help tab and click Activate button. Is it not responding?

With regard to the message you are receiving, please send me your serial number via private message by hovering your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John Brandon,

At the moment, we are still investigating with our product team.

If it happens again, please reconnect your machine to the Internet.

If it stayed Trial Expired and Activate button is not responding, please perform the steps that my colleague provided above.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.