Please re-try activation. Error code -2023

gabriel.guarda@atcapitaltr

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @gabriel.guarda@atcapitaltr,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can reactivate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

If that did not help, please provide the following information so we can further investigate:

-Could you please confirm that the Activate button is greyed-out or not responding?
-Has Nitro Pro been frequently disconnecting, or is this the first time it occurred?
-Can the deactivation issue be correlated to disconnecting from your network or Wi-Fi?
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Are you aware of any other changes to your environment (e.g. Windows Updates)? To check, please refer to this article:
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-find-out-every-last-thing-about-windows-update/ 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.  

gabriel.guarda@atcapitaltr
17 hours ago, AllainU said:

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can reactivate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

If that did not help, please provide the following information so we can further investigate:

-Could you please confirm that the Activate button is greyed-out or not responding?

NOt responding

-Has Nitro Pro been frequently disconnecting, or is this the first time it occurred?

first time

-Can the deactivation issue be correlated to disconnecting from your network or Wi-Fi?

not this is not problem

-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

NITRO PRO 13.2.3.26

-Are you aware of any other changes to your environment (e.g. Windows Updates)? To check, please refer to this article:
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-find-out-every-last-thing-about-windows-update/ 

windows updates ok

17 hours ago, AllainU said:

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for this information.

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello  @gabriel.guarda@atcapitaltr,

I just wanted to reach out regarding this issue.

We have found a workaround:

1. Close Nitro. 
2. Go to C:\ProgramData\Nitro\Pro\13 (note that ProgramData is a hidden folder) You can also get to the ProgramData folder by typing %programdata% in the Windows Start Menu.
3. Delete the Nalpeiron folder
4. Relaunch Nitro and then try reactivating. This should now work. 

Please let us know how this goes for you.