POSEIDON

VIP Access like is it worth it and how much it costs a year by itself

POSEIDON

I have a few questions in regards to this. Number one is I bought 2 licenses since I have a desktop and a laptop, so does a VIP access covers both licenses or will I have to buy 2 VIP access for each license that I have bought. Also do you guys still provide security updates for current Nitro Pro versions,  I have the latest installed on both machines Version 13.2.6.26, so say in a few months you guys release a security patch or just a minor update, will I still be covered without the VIP Access. 

I know VIP access includes free upgrades say you guys release a new version 14 or something like that. Now do you guys offer discounts for people that don't have VIP access but got the previous version of the program? If so how much of a discount do you guys offer? 

One question about updates, do you guys push the updates automatically? I didn't see an update button under the help tab when I opened my Nitro Pro version. 

AllainU

Hello @POSEIDON,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To properly answer your inquiries, I copied and pasted them below:

a. I bought 2 licenses since I have a desktop and a laptop, so does a VIP access covers both licenses or will I have to buy 2 VIP access for each license that I have bought.

Answer: Your accounts record show you purchased two single-user licenses with different serial numbers. When purchasing a VIP Access, it only covers one single-user license. 

b. Do you guys still provide security updates for current Nitro Pro versions,  I have the latest installed on both machines Version 13.2.6.26, so say in a few months you guys release a security patch or just a minor update, will I still be covered without the VIP Access.

Answer: Our security updates are in full package that can be installed on top of the build you current have. You may find them by visiting this page from time to time:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

c. I know VIP access includes free upgrades say you guys release a new version 14 or something like that. Now do you guys offer discounts for people that don't have VIP access but got the previous version of the program? If so how much of a discount do you guys offer? 

Answer: Users without VIP Access can upgrade to the latest version by accessing our Upgrade Portal https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade with a discounted rate of $79.99.

d. One question about updates. Do you guys push the updates automatically? I did not see an update button under the help tab when I opened my Nitro Pro version.

Answer: Nitro Pro does not push updates automatically. With previous versions of Nitro Pro (10 and older), we had a Check for Updates feature under Help tab and was removed by our product team.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Edited by AllainU

POSEIDON

So in my case having 2 licenses it will cost $79.99 per license for a major upgrade. How much is the VIP Access per license? Just curious

AllainU

Hello @POSEIDON,

Thank you for your response and patience.

To purchase a VIP Access, it would cost you $49.99. For two licenses, it will be $99.98.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

POSEIDON

Great thank you for your reply. One more question that I can think of for this thread. Do you have the direct link to purchase the VIP Access, should I decide to go that route. Thank you again.