Not Printing All Colors

RWing

After upgrading from Nitro Pro 11 to Nitro Pro 13 the print driver stopped printing colors except for actual images.  In my case I print Solidworks drawings to .pdf using the Nitro Pro print driver.  I have an image file in my drawing template which is our company logo; this prints in color with no problem.  The border is red and the titleblock is blue; these will only print in black.  When using version 11 I was able to print everything in color.  Am I missing a setting in the print driver to make it print the entire document in color?

Ray

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RWing,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Nitro Pro build (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.2.25) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. 
-Are you printing to PDF Creator or to a physical printer?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

My Nitro Pro build is 13.2.3.26.

It seems to happen with Solidworks drawings only.  AutoCAD drawings and other files print correctly.  Side note: I didn't change anything in Solidworks and my drawings are in color.

I am printing to PDF Creator (Pro 13).  Printing to a physical printer works fine.

How do I attach a screenshot and pdf file here?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RWing,

Thank you for this information.

To send a file via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.