Cannot reset my password

msoffer

I have been logged out of Nitro Pro and unfortunately cannot find my password. When I try the reset password feature I do not see any email come in. I also tried the reactivation page, but when I enter the serial number I was given it says I need to enter a valid serial number. I am lost as to what to try next since I don't have upgraded support.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @msoffer,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Are you referring to your Nitro Cloud within your Nitro Pro program that has been logged out?

With regard to getting an invalid serial number, did you enter your Nitro Pro serial number in our Activation Portal?

Please be informed your Nitro Cloud personal account is not in any way connected with Nitro Pro activation so for me to further assist you, could you please provide the email address you used to create your Nitro Cloud account?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I couldn't login to my real NitroPro account since I didn't have the pwd so I created a trial version to get to the Community Forum.

Is there a way to send you my details privately or can I just respond to this post. I wanted to use the e-signature feature on NitroPro and I needed to be able to login, but I realized I did not have the pwd saved. I entered the email address associated with my order and never received a password reset.

I can provide my serial number, my email address and one alternative email for you to assist but I would rather do that privately.

Thank you!

Maggie

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @msoffer,

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 1 year later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kate McGeown,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I have executed a reset of your Nitro Sign password so please close all your browsers, open new one, access https://cloud.gonitro.com/ and try logging in again.

Also please check your Spam / Junk folder as sometimes our emails goes there.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kate McGeown,

Thank you for your response, however, Nitro Pro program does not need a password to activate.

To further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program and its serial number (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26). 

Lastly, a screenshot of the window or page that is asking you to enter a password. To find out how to take a screen shot using Snipping Tool, check out this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.