Nitro Pro 13 Works only 1 day and Reverts to Trial Mode

tipil

I represent a small company, we bought 10 serials just last week and ever since, we could not get them to last more than a day. It keeps falling back to trial mode expired and we activate each and every 10 machines again each day for the last 3 days now. 

It is getting frustrating and the users are complaining of losing time and productivity. I sent the serials to support but getting slow responses. 

Now two of the serials are coming up saying 'you have exceeded your license etc' ... Need urgent help getting the product to work. I am the company's IT consultant.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @tipil,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the delayed responses.

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, I just you an email message in behalf of my colleague through the support case.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @tipil

I just wanted to reach out regarding this issue.

Our team has been able to find a workaround:

1. Close Nitro. 
2. Go to C:\ProgramData\Nitro\Pro\13 (note that ProgramData is a hidden folder) You can also get to the ProgramData folder by typing %programdata% in the Windows Start Menu.
3. Delete the Nalpeiron folder
4. Relaunch Nitro and then try reactivating. This should now work. 

Please let us know how this goes for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

This issue is appearing again on three machines, and one this morning. One of the serial is 5049xxxxxxyyyyyyyy

Why does it stay activated? 

Why we have to renter the serial every now and then?

Thanks

Edited by AllainU