License Error Code 7089

Hans Henninger

Hans Henninger

Hello,

i got License error 7089 and can't activate my Nitro Pro. Had a Problem and tried System restore, after that the License Problem occured. Clicking the activate now button doesn't work. Trying activation in the menu doesn't work either. Can anyone help me?

Regards

Hans 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Hans Henninger,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

1. Close your Nitro program.
2. Go to C:\ProgramData\Nitro\Pro\13 (note that ProgramData is a hidden folder) You can also get to the ProgramData folder by typing %programdata% in the Windows Start Menu.
3. Delete the Nalpeiron folder
4. Relaunch your Nitro and then try reactivating. This should now work perfectly.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Hans Henninger

Hello Allain,

thank you very much for your help. It worked perfectly. But now im experiencing another Problem. When I try to print a document, printing Job stands at 1% and nitro is closed and restarted. I don't know what to do anymore. I already deinstalled nitro, deleted the drivers, etc. but nothing worked. Can you help me here?

Thank you very much

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Hans Henninger,

Thank you for your response and my apologies if you are unable to print.

To further assist you, what is the make / model of your physical printer? Is it by any chance using a PCL or a PostScript driver?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Hans Henninger,

Thank you for this information.

Is this printer hosted in a Print Server? If by any chance, would it be possible to install a PCL or a PostScript driver for your Kyocera printer?

If changing the driver is not an option, kindly note this issue has been reported by other users and a number of them got resolved by changing the driver.

Nevertheless, our technical support staff has already created a bug case, and escalated to our Product team for further review.

We are currently working on a patch for the program of which will correct this issue. Once released, we will message you again or you may visit this page from time to time:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/release-notes

Thank you so much for understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.