Unable to activate on new computer

Suzzane

I have only had Nitro Pro active on one computer. I need to activate on new computer. I deactivated it on old computer per your instructions and tried activating it on new one but it states the "serial number does not exist" and will not activate. I did the "Find License" and it says I have only one activation (I reactivated it on my old computer because I need it for work, so will use it till I can get it activated on new one). Please advise as soon as possible.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Suzzane,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.  

Hi. @AllainU,

I was working in Version 12 on old laptop and had installed v13 on new one. I uninstalled v13, reinstalled v12 and was able to activate existing licence and am now good to go on new computer. Out of curiosity, does our licence not include upgrades to new versions as they are released? Thanks so much for your time.

Suzzane