Can not activate nitro Pro 11

Jordi

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jordi,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hi I have the same issue - Nitro pro V11, I have the licence key but the system doesnt recognise this when I downloaded the latest version onto my new computer and try to activate.

my licence number is; : 234601-xxxxxx-zzzzzz

This is showing up on the account as having 2 activations possible, but none activated now.

thanks 

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @JOHN546321,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the exact Nitro Pro build (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.7.411) that you just installed on your machine? 

You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

If you have installed a different version, you may get any of the following error messages because you can only activate Nitro Pro 11 using your serial number:

a. -20: Error - Invalid License Number

b. -22 Error - Wrong License Number

c. The serial number entered does not exist

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jordi,

Thank you for your private message.

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro 11 by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!