Activations is zero but still error saying license in use

matmar

I have a nightmare of experience with Microsoft Surface Pro 6.  Microsoft has replaced my Surface Pro four times.  Each time I have had to reload Nitro Pro so i well versed in deactivating the license and activating a new installation.  This time after I deactivated the license so the number of activations says zero, Nito Pro still has an error code during activation.  It still says the license is in use.  When I go to the activation page, it says there are zero in use.  I have completely uninstalled Nitro Pro and reinstalled.  I have downloaded a new install executable.  Nothing works.  Any solutions here?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @matmar,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

If the issue reoccurs, kindly check if your device installed any major Windows Updates. If this is true, kindly note upon the upgrade of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft / Windows update, the Computer ID is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Chick,

Thank you for your private message.

I just made an adjustment on your Nitro Pro 12 license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!