Trying to Activate Nitro 12 on new computer - Invalid Serial # & Error 23: License number already used

Nitro User 1x427

Nitro User 1x427

Good morning,

I am attempting to install Nitro and activate it on a new computer. I was getting an Invalid Serial Number Message, Then I followed some steps found in the Forums, uninstalled and re-installed Nitro.

Now I am getting an Error 23: License Number Already Used. :You have reached the maximum number of installations allowed for this license. Please deactivate Nitro Pro from another computer that has used this serial number, before attempting to activate again. If you have recently encountered hardware issues and need to install Nitro Pro on another computer, please contact support via the link below". I click the link and it takes me to a "Submit a Support Ticket Page" and it wont allow me to submit a ticket. it takes me back through the serial number and find a license. I do that and it shows 0 activations, and 2 activations allowed. 

Please help. Thank you in advance.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nitro User 1x427,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!