Nitro Pro 11 Serial Number error 23

dhorton

I have confirmed through licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal that my Serial number has 0 of 2 activations allowed but I am still getting the error message "Licenses Number already used." Please assist with deactivating the license number so that I may activate on my new machine. Thank you!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dhorton,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dhorton,

Thank you for sending me a private message.

I just made an adjustment on your Nitro Pro 11 license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Hello,  I'm having an issue every time I need to move a license from one machine to another. Even though I have deactivated sn 234600-xxxxxx-yyyyyy for Nitro Pro 12, I still get error 23. Please review this sn and let me know if there's a back end issue causing my inability to setup my new machine with this license.

Thank you.

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dhorton,

On the machine you're having issue activating, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro 12 by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Our record shows you are experiencing an issue activating the license is because the computer that the software was installed on did not generate a proper Computer ID (which is a Nitro-specific ID, which generates a unique Computer ID for each computer that the software is installed on). Instead, a Computer ID of all '0's was generated.

Thank you very much in advance and please let me know if you are able to activate.

Thanks for illuminating. This may be above my head a bit. We've had a bit of turnover so the product has been installed a couple of times on the same machine under different users with different administrative rights which I believe is the issue.