Cannot activate with serial number

Kim_L

• Official Nitronaut

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us through our Community Forums.

I believe we already resolved this via the support ticket you opened.  Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks again!

I have purchased 3 licenses. All 3 now say that the trial has expired and I am not able to activate them. Can I send you the serial numbers to have them checked?

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kim_L,

When you entered the last serial number, did you get the same error 'Invalid Serial Number'?

If yes, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

carlaloftis@yahoo.com

I deactivated my license on old computer and am now trying to activate on my new computer.  It keeps saying the serial number doesn't exist.  However, when I go to the activation portal, it recognizes my serial number and when I press deactivate, it says I can't activate zero licenses.  I downloaded the trial version and tried to enter my serial number on the activate tab.  

Hi Guys, I have  a similar issue, I recently purchased two licences which I had trouble with, they are now ok, However this morning when I turned on my PC (which housed my original licence Nitro 11) Nitro opened in Expired Trial mode, requesting me to activate my licence, I have tried both the new licences and alas nothing, I have deleted and reloaded and alas nothing.

You may remember I contacted you several weeks ago about the same issue with my 2 Surface Go's (both working fine now), could you please offer an explanation or advise on how I can get this issue fixed  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @carlaloftis@yahoo.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mark Muscat,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of the Nitro Pro that reverted to trial?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

And, are you aware of any other changes to your environment (e.g. Windows Updates)? To check, please refer to this article:
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-find-out-every-last-thing-about-windows-update/ 

carlaloftis@yahoo.com

I solved my issue by realizing that I was trying to activate my Nitro 9 subscription on a Nitro 12 expired trial version.  Once I downloaded Nitro 9, I was able to activate.  Thanks.