Program crashes while printing

Prm1383

Hi my Nitro Pro version number is 12.16.3.574  and I am not able to print any pdf files from the application. The print dialog box does not even come up and the application  just crashes completely. I have sent several crash reports but to no avail. This is affecting my use of the application severely. Please assist ASAP

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Prm1383,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

What is the make / model of your physical printer?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Prm1383,

Thank you for your response.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro?
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro 12. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.
-Does your HP and Epson printers use PCL or PostScript driver by any chance?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

the Hp driver is PCL. I cannot figure out the epson driver. This issue i think emerged recently after a windows update. I am sending a private message for the serial number.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Prm1383,

Thank you for this information.

To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!