Scrolling on Touchpad

DD END

Hello,

I have a Lenovo X1 Yoga 4th gen, and scrolling PDFs in Nitro Pro 13 is jerky/choppy. Changing to Continuous page view helps a bit, but it still does not work as nice as the scroll wheel on a mouse.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro OS. Fully up to date.

• I agree 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Leslie,

The "choppy/jerky" of the scrolling is gone, but scrolling is so fast in Nitro (and there is essentially no acceleration or momentum). Too fast that there is no precision.

When I scroll in Nitro I barely move my fingers on the touchpad and it jumps half or more of a page. In MS Word (or all other applications), if I barely move my fingers (i.e. same amount of distance as Nitro)  its moves like 1 row of text. Other applications you can use move your fingers slow/fast, and do "flip" scrolling to adjust the scroll speed. Not with Nitro, its on 100% full speed all the time.

• I agree 1

• 4 months later...

I have the latest edition of Nitro 12.  

Is there a way to adjust scrolling speed to slow it down.  Too fast and not smooth like microsoft word. 

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut

Hello,

At this time, we do not have an option to change the scrolling speed.  You can however change the page view from Single Page to Continuous to potentially make the scrolling slower.  The options should be located on the bottom-right of the Nitro Pro window on the orange bar.  You can switch between views to see if what works best for your scrolling.

I hope that helps!