Upgrade offer not working

Kathleen Mooney

Suggestion

Kathleen Mooney

2 QUESTIONS

1. I need someone to help me get my free upgrade to v13
  2. I purchased the Product Update in April 2019. Won't that Product Update be good until April 202?

BACKGROUND

When I purchased v12 April 2019, Sales Chat said: Sharon G (4/12/2019, 2:40:27 PM): If you decide to purchase either VIP Access or Product Updates each year,  you will continually receive the next edition at no additional charge, avoiding any upgrade costs!  VIP Access also includes on-going Support. 

I just entered my serial number in upgrade offer page, and it said to upgrade v12 to v13 would cost $79.99 and an additional $49.99

I checked with Sales chat today and here is what they said: Emilio D (12/6/2019, 3:15:08 PM): If your serial number has product updates associated with it, it should tell you on the upgrade page that the upgrade is free. I'm not certain as to why it isn't presenting that option to you. In my role with Sales Support, I can recommend that you take advantage of the Community Forum.  A Nitro representative will be able to issue you your free upgrade. 

Appreciate quick assistance with this. 

Thanks,
Kathleen

1 reply to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kathleen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!