Outlook email folder converted to PDF Portfolio, Date Sorted

Greg Norton

I use Acrobat Pro at work and one feature I really like is the ability to select a folder in Outlook and convert it to an Acrobat PDF Porfolio with all emails and their attachments automatically sorted by date.  Does Nitro Pro provide the same feature?  So far I've only been able to select the Outlook folder and have Nitro Pro convert each emails to individual PDFs with no option to sort by date.  I then have to combine them after manually renaming the file.  Is there a better way (short of using Acrobat)?

Edited by Greg Norton

• 1 year later...
Andi Abramson

Is there an answer to Greg Norton’s post? Copied below.  Alternatively, is there a way to set the naming convention as the sent date/time, rather than the sender name/subject?

Greg Norton:I use Acrobat Pro at work and one feature I really like is the ability to select a folder in Outlook and convert it to an Acrobat PDF Porfolio with all emails and their attachments automatically sorted by date.  Does Nitro Pro provide the same feature?  So far I've only been able to select the Outlook folder and have Nitro Pro convert each emails to individual PDFs with no option to sort by date.  I then have to combine them after manually renaming the file.  Is there a better way (short of using Acrobat)?