HOW MANY COMPUTER NITRO RUNS

ANKUSH

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ANKUSH,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My apologies for the confusion with regard to the wording "Licenses for individuals or businesses with fewer than 20 users available for purchase online.".

To make things clear, this statement means you can purchase up to 19 single-user licenses at the same time with 19 different serial numbers, not a serial number that can be installed on 19 users/machines.

If you are interested in buying for 2 additional users, please choose Basic and change the Quantity to 2. After entering necessary information, you should get an email with 2 different serial numbers.

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.

I have two laptops and a desktop computer for my single employee business. So this answer suggests I need to buy 3 licenses even though I only use one computer at a time  (I only have two hands). 

It would be nice if this was documented on the purchase screen.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @M_Morrissey,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you have 3 machines that you use one at a time, you can buy a second single-user license.

Kindly note a single-user license can be used on two machines as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA):

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is NOT USED at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!