Editing, OCR, highlighting NOT WORKING

Brigitte Abboud

Suggestion

Brigitte Abboud

I need help urgently as i am on a deadline for my thesis. I bought the Nitro Pro 13, the OCR doesn't work, can't take notes, edit, highlight. I reinstalled and activated Nitro Pro 13 but it's still not working. I am definitely not tech savvy, PLEASE HELP because it would make my work much more efficient.

I already had purchased the 10 years ago, and since it wasn't working i bought the 13. I am not a company, but i still bought the Productivity Suite because i wanted to make sure that it would work correctly. I would truly have appreciated some good customer service. Anyways need help to make it work properly!

1 reply to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Brigitte Abboud,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. 
-A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.