Activation Issue

Usman

Hi

We recently moved to a new office and some of our Nitro Pro 10 installations have deactivated themselves. I have been able to use the deactivation portal to release the keys and activate them back on the laptops but one serial key isn't working despite having activations available .

Can someone assist with it?

Hi Nitro support,

I have a computer installed with Nitro 10 before. I want to login to deactivate the license and transfer to another machine.

However, that computer was infected by virus and can't login anymore. Would need to factory reset or format it.

In this case, how can I release the Nitro 10 license from that computer ? Can I re-install Nitro 10 after format the computer and release/deactivate the license out ?

Thanks,

Hi @Leslie V.

I did try to activate Nitro 10 on another computer. However, it prompt with error :

"-23 Error - License number already used.

You have reached the maximum number of installations allowed for this license. Please deactivate Nitro Pro from another computer that has used this serial number, before attempting to activate again.

If you have recently encountered hardware issues and need to install Nitro Pro on another computer, please contact support via the link below. "

Sorry, I can't attached the snapshot here.

Can you double check if 1 user is released from that ID I provided?

Thanks,

HI @Leslie V.,

Any update ?

The user needs to have license transfer to use Nitro to edit pdf for daily operations.

Kindly help on release 1 user from old machine so that I can help to activate it on another laptop.

Thanks,

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Andy Lee,

I released the key again.

In the future, if you would like to move your license to a new computer, or plan on reformatting your computer, I suggest you deactivate first by click on:
Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Deactivate

This will allow you to reactivate again.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 12/21/2019 at 6:55 PM, tereza.horska@email.cz said:

hello, I have troubles with activating my nitro pro on my new computer, can you please help?

thanks T

I released your Nitro Pro 8 key so you can reuse it.

Kindly make sure you have the correct version installed: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
tereza.horska@email.cz

Dear Leslie, 

thanks a lot for your email, but I have installed Nitro 12 as you suggested but it says:

-22: Error - Wrong licence number

You have attemped to activate Nitro pro with a serial number from another version.

You can only activate this version of Nitro pro with its matchingserial number.

My serial number is **

can you please advise? thanks a lot

Tereza

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

• Official Nitronaut
On 1/5/2020 at 2:03 AM, tereza.horska@email.cz said:

Dear Leslie, 

thanks a lot for your email, but I have installed Nitro 12 as you suggested but it says:

-22: Error - Wrong licence number

You have attemped to activate Nitro pro with a serial number from another version.

You can only activate this version of Nitro pro with its matchingserial number.

My serial number is **

can you please advise? thanks a lot

Tereza

That is not a Nitro Pro 12 key. It is for version 8. Please get the correct installer for version 8: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hi Leslie,

Another computer installed with Nitro 10 was crashed recently. I can't de-activate the license in order to install it on another machine.

Please help to release 1 license for that.

My serial key is : 23****************

Please help to release 1 license count for this.

Kindly awaiting your feedback.

Thanks \ Andy

Edited by Reymund G.
Actual serial number included in post

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Andy Lee,

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro 10 license. Please give the activation another try and it should be good to go. 

Kind regards,

• 1 month later...

HI @Reymund G. / @Leslie V.

We got another laptop crashed yesterday (can't power on) with same serial number (234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx) for Nitro 10 Pro.

The computername : HKG-LTP-BWxxxxx

Please help to release 1 license count for that so that I can help to activate it on the spare computer for user to do daily operations.

Kindly awaiting your update.

Thanks \ Andy

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Andy Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf and a colleague of my already sent you an email last August 14th.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

If you did not receive his email message, please check your Spam / Junk as our emails sometimes goes there.

Cheers!

12 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Andy Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf and a colleague of my already sent you an email last August 14th.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

If you did not receive his email message, please check your Spam / Junk as our emails sometimes goes there.

Cheers!

Hi @Allain Umalin,

I can't find the email you mentioned sent on Aug 14th. I did look into my Junk mail folder, no email received from Nitro. What's the sender email address or display name? Can you or someone resend the email to andy.lee@craneww.com ?

What's the status of this license issue now?

Thanks,