Can't Activate SN to new Computer

Prag

I purchased a license a few months ago. One of my computers had a hard drive crashed, so I had to build another one. I am trying to move the license from the old computer to the new one, but as soon as I enter my SN in the reset license page, I get the following error:  "Please enter a valid serial number".

I don't have VIP access, so I can't contact you for this. What am I doing wrong? Where do I go to solve this issue?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Prag,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

Please uninstall Nitro Pro and install Nitro Pro 13. You can get the correct version 13 installers from this page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial that starts with 504.

Please let me know how that goes.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:32 AM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Prag,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

Please uninstall Nitro Pro and install Nitro Pro 13. You can get the correct version 13 installers from this page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial that starts with 504.

Please let me know how that goes.

Hi Leslie,

In case you didn't receive my email, I tried the instructions and it didn't work. As instructed, I uninstalled, and then installed the .exe file from the link you sent me. I went to the Help-> Activate, but the program was not able to connect to your server. I tried the manual route, which is to copy/paste the activation certificate and go to gonitro.com/activation. From that site, it told me "Number of Allowed Activations Exceeded".

Are you able to just reset the serial?