Upgrade issue 12 to 13 and Serial number not accepting

Senthil

1. I purchased the Nitro pro 12 and Nitro Cloud in February 2019 with  Nitro VIP Access. I am eligible for free upgrade.

2. But when I try to enter the key in latest version V13, getting message as The Serial number entered does not exist.
  3. Help me to fix the issue on high priority basis. do let me know if you need any details

Hi There,

When i try to download, it is asking to pay for NITRO VIP Access INR 3928.47 + tax (total of Rs. 4616.80), during Feb-19 i have purchased with Nitro VIP Access™, please reconfirm since already i have paid, no need to add one more time while downloading Nitro Productivity Suite - Upgrade and i will continue to get free support and free upgrade from Nitro? please confirm

Regards.. Senthil

Edited by Senthil

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Senthil,

Upgrading your serial number on that upgrade page https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade will give you a full discount, so you will not need to pay anything.

A new serial number will be sent to you and also installers for Nitro Pro 13.

I hope that helps clarify. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Hi There,

Thanks for your confirmation and support, i have followed the above process and activated Nitro Pro 13.

Please confirm whether my understanding is correct on the below?

since already i have paid for Nitro VIP access, i am eligible to get service / support and free upgrade from today to one year i.e till 19-December-2020.

Regards.. Senthil