Descativación de Nitro Pro 12

Ayto. Alhendín

Ayto. Alhendín

Hola buenos días.

Tengo una licencia de Nitro Pro 12 instalada y activada en mi ordenador del trabajo. Al parecer hace un par de días, mi ordenador realizó una actualización de Windows 10 Profesional, y desde que se reinició de dicha actualización, se desactivo la licencia.

Ahora cuando abro Nitro me dice que debo de activarlo ahora o bien Continuar prueba gratis. Si intento activarlo me dice que tengo dos activaciones y que solo ha sido activado una vez, y no quiero perder mi segunda activación por si tengo algun problema con este ordenador y tuviese que formatearlo o cualquier otro situación similar que me viese necesitado de utilizar esta segunda activación.

Por favor, me pueden indicar como debo de actuar para reactivar mi licencia.

Muchas gracias. Un saludo.

Hello good day.

I have a Nitro Pro 12 license installed and activated on my work computer. Apparently a couple of days ago, my computer performed an update of Windows 10 Professional, and since it was restarted from that update, the license was deactivated.

Now when I open Nitro it tells me that I must activate it now or Continue free trial. If I try to activate it, it tells me that I have two activations and that it has only been activated once, and I do not want to lose my second activation in case I have any problem with this computer and had to format it or any other similar situation that I needed to use this second activation.

Please, can you tell me how I should act to reactivate my license.

Thank you very much. A greeting.

Edited by Leslie V.
Translated to English

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Ayto. Alhendín

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please reactivating? 

You can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial. 

I hope that helps!

Ayto. Alhendín
Thank you very much for the help.
Indeed, upon entering the activation key again, it has been activated correctly and it continues to show me that I have 2 activations.