Re-activation on new pc fails

Giannis

I removed the license on old laptop and tried to activate it on a new one. I get fails following the right procedures. When i insert the serial to the portal i get the info that status is active, number of activations 0 and number of activations allowed 2. When i press the deactivate button i get an error of"Sorry, you may only deactivate 0 devices"...

Nitro pro 11

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Giannis

Thanks for contacting us!

I cannot locate your key using the email address you provided. Please send it to me via direct message so I can check.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Giannis

Thanks for contacting us!

I cannot locate your key using the email address you provided. Please send it to me via direct message so I can check.

Thanks!

I sent you direct message

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Giannis

Please uninstall Nitro Pro completely and install the latest Nitro Pro 11 build. You can get the correct version 11 installers from this page: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

Please let me know how that goes.

• 10 months later...
Valery Mendiola

Hi I re formatted my laptop and i coudn't logged my serial number in activating the license again

im done following all the instructions given it still failed or cannot find my license number please help

Valery Mendiola
15 hours ago, Valery Mendiola said:

Hi I re formatted my laptop and i coudn't logged my serial number in activating the license again

im done following all the instructions given it still failed or cannot find my license number please help

help please.