Activation Serial Number Issues

dannyd415

Hi,

I recently bought a new computer and installed Nitro Pro 13 on it and was able to activate it without any issues. However, the computer had problems and I had to reset it to factory a couple of times. I now have a new computer that replaced that one. Now when I try to activate Nitro Pro 13 it says that I've exceeded the number of installs and need to uninstall. I do not have that machine anymore & it was reset to factory, so no way for an uninstall to happen.

Can you please deactivate/remove the other installs so I can get this installed on my new computer?

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dannyd415,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I just made a few adjustments on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

I have an older version of Nitro Pro that meets my needs as is so I haven't updated it.  However I am trying to install it on a new laptop with Windows 10 since my previous laptop had Windows 7 which Microsoft is no longer supporting.  I follows the instructions to install the free trial version of NitroPro before trying to enter my license key and activate my license.  I keep getting an erro message that says the license key doesn't exist.  When I try and go through the whole convoluted support for activation and it tells me to "deactivate" my previous one and enter the license key again, I get another message saying I now have 0 Dectivations.  As a result I can get no where with installing this older version of Nitro Pro.

Is there a fix for this?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John.I-TWC,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since I am unable to pull-up your old Nitro Pro, could you please provide its serial number?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.