Can not activate on new computer

Kathy G

I’ve deactivated NitroPro on my old computer but the new computer won’t accept my serial #.  It is ****

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

Anish Pokharel

Hello @Leslie V.

I get the error 23 when I try to activate Nitro Pro 11 on my computer. I have deactivated the license from all other computers and even went to the license portal and cleared it there. The license portal says I have 2 activations left, but unfortunately, the program does not take my activation serial number. 

Also, I am trying to download Nitro Pro 11 on my second computer but could not find the download link to it.

Your help is appreciated.

Thank you,

EDIT: Nevermind about the download, I found it on the link you provided on the previous post. But I still do need your help with activation and my serial number.

PS: I also wanted the Nitro team to know that it is impossible as of now to create the Nitro cloud account with a Gmail address. I never receive any confirmation email when I use Gmail, even gsuite account. It worked and I was able to create an account when I used yahoomail. 

Edited by Anish Pokharel
Added new information.

I was able to download Version 8 and activate my copy.  However, now when I try to save a PDF if looks like it has been saved but doesn't show up anywhere.  When I tried to update to a newer version I get the error "There was a problem connecting to Update Service."

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Kathy G

Please note, we no longer support Nitro Pro 8. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy

We no longer have the tools required to troubleshoot problems for this version. You may want to try reinstalling to see if that helps.

I recommend that you try Nitro Pro 13.
You can run it in trial mode for 14 days!
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
Anish Pokharel

Nitro team,

It initially solved my problem after @Leslie V. did the magic. But unfortunately, both of my computers where I have installed Nitro PRO went back to EXPIRED TRIAL mode. Then when I try to enter my serial key, I get the error 23. I have deactivated the license from all other computers and even went to the license portal and cleared it there. The license portal says I have 2 activations left, but unfortunately, the program does not take my activation serial number, again. 

I did not do anything on my end for this to happen. The software went to trial mode and now I can't work with the serial number that I have on file.

Thank you,

Anish Pokharel

Hello, 

Is there anyone from the team that would approve my message and help me resolve this issue? I have been waiting for a response since Monday, 02/10/2020.

Thank you,

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Anish Pokharel,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since I am unable to pull-up your account, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I'm experiencing the same error 23 problem when trying to activate Nitro 11 on new PCs as part of a desktop rollout.

My predecessor left no documentation so I'm hoping you can deactivate all existing keys and I can start fresh.

The license key has 20 users attached to it and they are all in use

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Anish Pokharel,

Thank you for your patience.

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!