Disable Auto OCR Prompt

Jimsto2

I am running Nitro Pro 13.2.2.25...

1) How do I disable the auto OCR prompt, box with orange "Use OCR" button?  I am perfectly capable of running the OCR whenever I wish.  It takes about a minute for the prompt to open and if I click anything before it's loaded, it crashs Nitro.  I am forced to wait for this even when I do not need to OCR!!!

2) Regarding the Add Tools/Favorite Tool function, is there a way to have Nitro remember my favorite tools?  It makes no sense that I have to add favorite tools every time I open Nitro!

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jimsto2,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!

• 6 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @matt murphy,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, please open up Nitro Pro and go to, "File > Preferences > Notifications" and uncheck the option, "Show In-Product Messages". This will prevent the OCR message from popping up.

Are you also having issue with regard to Favorite Tools reverting?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Matt,

They had me ensure I had the latest revision installed and then...

"...in order to turn off the OCR Notification, kindly open up Nitro Pro and go to, "File > Preferences > Notifications" and uncheck the option, "Show In-Product Messages".

It's been a while, but it must have worked because I no longer have the issue.  Hope this helps.