sigurd

Upgrade to Nitro Pro 13

sigurd

I have bought Nitro with the following spacifications:

Number        Product Name                                                                                                                                         Delivery

1                     Nitro Productivity Suite (with Nitro Pro 12 and Nitro Cloud and eSignature)                               electronic

Serial number 234600-xxxxxx-yyyyyy

1                    Nitro VIP Access                                                                                                                                      electronic

1                    Premium Support                                                                                                                                     electronic

1                     Product Updates                                                                                                                                      electronic

---

When I will upgrade my product to Nitro Pro 13, I am told that my Serial Number can not be verified.

Please help me.

Sigurd Poulsen

Edited by AllainU

AllainU

Hello @sigurd,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have checked your account and I can see your VIP Access already expired last June 12 2019.

With this and after making an adjustment on our end, kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your Nitro Pro 12 serial number to upgrade with a discounted rate:  https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

You should then receive an email confirmation with a new serial number to activate Nitro Pro 13.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

sigurd

Hello AllainU,

Thank you for your help and advice. I have bought and installed Nitro Pro 13 but I did not get much of a discount. I paid dkk593,96 ($88,3) which I think is full price.

Best regards

Sigurd