Nitro 12 Creator Stops Working

LoneWolffe

I don't always use Nitro 12 Creator, so I don't know how long this has been an issue. Using Nitro Pro 12.0.0.108

Today I attempted to print a message from within Mailbird to Nitro 12 Creator, but nothing happened. I attempted to Repair the program from within Windows 10 Settings/Apps, but there was no Modify option available.

After uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling, I was able to successfully print a few messages using Nitro 12 Creator, but it stopped working after a few times.

I noticed this time that when I have the Nitro 12 Creator Print Queue visible, I can see the job post in the queue for a few seconds, then disappear, but no Save As dialog box appears to choose a filename and file location. I attempted to Repair the app using Windows 10 Settings/Apps, but this did not fix the problem.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by LoneWolffe

I think it must be related to a specific message because I was able to print other messages and from other programs without any problem. What's weird is there is no error message when the print fails.

Edited by LoneWolffe

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @LoneWolffe

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You are using an older build of Nitro Pro 12. Please try uninstalling and then reinstall the latest Nitro Pro 12 update. 

You can get version 12.16.3.574 from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please let me know how that goes.