Activation of New Nitro Pro 13 - If I am eligible!

Scholiast

Sorry to trouble you.

I have a valid copy of Nitro Pro 12 and serial number (and I love the program - recommend it to everyone in my school).

I downloaded and tried to install Nitro Pro 13 but I keep getting a message saying that my license is not valid.

I am not even sure if I am eligible to upgrade. May I please ask if I am eligible and/or help me to activate 13?

Thank you so very much for the help.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Scholiast,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since I am unable to pull-up your account, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 12?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Scholiast,

Thank you for your private message.

The Indigo Software company is not an authorized Nitro re-seller and the serial number they sold to you seems to be a cracked version, this is the reason why that serial number do not exist in our system, Nitro's licensing server.

When you purchase a Nitro Pro license from a legit re-seller or directly from Nitro, you will automatically receive a serial number. 

Legit and authorized re-sellers ( https://www.gonitro.com/partners ) will not ask for the installation ID before providing a serial number.

My apologies but Nitro Support cannot assist you further due to a serial number that do not exist in our licensing server.

You may reach out to Indigo Software for assistance.

Thank you and good luck!

AllainU,

I understand completely but I would like to know what channels I can go through to report the company for selling cracked software.

When I went online to look for resellers, I was obviously misled by the firm - and this angers me.

Is not the company interested in closing down firms such as this? Their practices need to be stopped and I would appreciate any ideas you have as to whom I can make a formal complaint.

May I ask how much a copy of your software costs? I am not interested in using pirated software and will purchase from an authorized reseller.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Scholiast,

Thank you for your response.

You may reach out to Indigo Software by visiting https://indigosoftwarecompany.com/community/contact for assistance and to report this fraudulent post.

To purchase Nitro Pro from our website, kindly visit https://www.gonitro.com/pricing and cost is currently $159.99.

Thank you and have a nice day.