TRIAL PERIOD EXPIRED - WHAT!!!

drmonicadumont@gmail.com

drmonicadumont@gmail.com

Hi -

I purchased the product and now it keeps saying my trial has expired and it wants me to REPURCHASE! I have tried several things, but no luck - did not know that I needed to pay for actual support!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @DR M DUMONT

Did you purchase it recently? I couldn't locate a serial number using the email address you provided.

Please send me the serial number, email address, or the Order Reference number so I can check.

To get out of trial mode, you need to activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

Cheers!

drmonicadumont@gmail.com

No - awhile ago! Same email and phone tho...can I leave the serial number here?  I do not like that I cannot talk to someone and have to go back and forth and wait. :(

drmonicadumont@gmail.com

REFERENCE 1298vwxyz

PURCHASED 2/19/2018.....I have done the activation previously...but something does not work

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DR M DUMONT,

Thank you for this information.

Did the affected machine installed a major Windows Update prior to this issue?

If yes, kindly note upon the upgrade of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft update, the Computer ID is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

To fix this issue, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro 11 by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Alternatively, if you are interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 13 with VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance), kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your Nitro Pro 11 serial number: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

You should then receive an email confirmation with a new serial number to activate Nitro Pro 13.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
drmonicadumont@gmail.com

How do I update and get the VIP access - I cannot wait for responses for help with a product. This should be required or included in the fee!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DR M DUMONT,

Thank you for your response and patience.

In order to purchase VIP Access, you must also upgrade your Nitro Pro 11 to Nitro Pro 13 by going to our Upgrade Portal https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

With regard to unable to activate your Nitro Pro 11, my guess is that you have installed a different version of Nitro Pro.

To further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

drmonicadumont@gmail.com

I do not have my laptop with me at my regular job - only when I am in my practice. Can I log on from here and get the requested information? I am tired of the long turn around to get my work done as this has been going on a few weeks without resolution.

Thx

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DR M DUMONT,

Thank you for this information.

Yes please. Just reply to this thread and I am very much happy to help you until its resolution.

I will wait for your update and have a nice day ahead!

drmonicadumont@gmail.com
WILL NOT LET ME PAST THE INFORMAITON INTO THE DIALOGUE BOX EVEN WITH YOUR INSTRUSTIONS - KEEPS GIVING ME AN ERROR SAYING THAT I CANNOT POST IMAGES DIRECTLY!!