Error Code 0x400D10FE

David G

I am so beyond frustrated.

I do not know what to do about this error.  I am trying to open files that are mine and are stored on a ShareFile drive and I keep getting this error.  Help!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @David G

Thanks for contacting Nitro Support. I'd be happy to assist you with your query today.

In order to better assist you with your query I would need some more information:

- What version of Nitro Pro are you using? You can find this by going to Help > About Nitro Pro and it will look something like "11.2.3.44".

- Is the issue file-specific or is it happening on all files? If it is file-specific, please provide a copy of the file(s) you are working with. 

- Please also describe your exact workflow steps by step so I can reproduce the process. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Leslie. Thank you for replying.

Version is 13.2.6.26

Not a file specific issue.  I use Sharefile and am so frustrated by trying to open a PDF from ShareFile and getting this error.  Then I go into Sharefile through Chrome and open the file, that is just so much slower than this should be.

My work flow is that I am reviewing cases in a platform we use called Podio, and then I go to try to open related PDFs for that case which are stored as PDFs in Sharefile and I try to open them and I cannot

I hope you can fix this because it is unsustainable for me.

Thanks!
dg

@Leslie V. Hi Leslie. Thank you for replying.

Version is 13.2.6.26

Not a file specific issue.  I use Sharefile and am so frustrated by trying to open a PDF from ShareFile and getting this error.  Then I go into Sharefile through Chrome and open the file, that is just so much slower than this should be.

My work flow is that I am reviewing cases in a platform we use called Podio, and then I go to try to open related PDFs for that case which are stored as PDFs in Sharefile and I try to open them and I cannot

I hope you can fix this because it is unsustainable for me.

Thanks!
dg