New laptop, downloaded Nitro Pro 13, but purchased Nitro Pro 11

Collinsd4

I purchased Nitro Pro 11 through Cleverbridge in 2017.  I installed new copy downloaded from Nitro Pro (Trial) for my new laptop a week ago.  Didn't think to check version until just now and see that Nitro Pro 13 is installed.  

Do I need to purchase an upgrade from Nitro Pro 11 to Nitro Pro 13?  I've been happy with Nitro Pro 11.  Is upgrading a requirement however?  If upgrading is not required, is there a comparison somewhere of these two versions so I can decide if I want to upgrade?

I've been attempting unsuccessfully to activate the copy installed to the new laptop.  I keep getting the message, "The Serial number entered does not exist". I did successfully deactivate the install from my older laptop.  In addition, I have the original email from Cleverbridge, containing the serial number for the originally purchased license.

Looking for some guidance here so I can resume using Nitro Pro.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Collinsd4,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy 

As a courtesy, I would to know your Nitro Pro 11 so I could check its status in our system. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

With regard to the comparison between Nitro Pro 11 and 13, please refer to this chart:

1.thumb.png.afb17f0ef14b39030a05461f49d176e4.png

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.