Installation failes

P.Kirsten

I just downloaded the Installer for Nitro Pro 13 from the link I got with my license and started it. It immediately cancels the installation while showing "An error occured while resolving the ressources.".

Is there an opportunity to get the installer from somewhere else or what else can I try?

Sincerely yours

Patrick Kirsten

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Patrick,

Do you have an antivirus that might be blocking the installation?

Also, can you please provide me with your Nitro Pro 13 key so that I'll know what type of installers to give you. I cannot locate a version 13 key, only Nitro Pro 12.

I look forward to your response.

Hello Leslie,

I don't think that it is the antivirus, at least there is no notification and the settings should allow the installation.

The key is ***.

Sincerely yours

Patrick Kirsten

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @P.Kirsten

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.
http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1391155/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 13 from the page I have provided below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I hope this helps!

Edited by Leslie V.

Hello @Leslie V.

I used the removal-tool and it finished successfully. After a restart of the system I tried to install Nitro pro 13 with the installer from your link, but it showed the same error-message again. In addition, when I closed this message, it showed another message, that the installer has a problem.

Since I had a similar problem with the Nitro pro 12 installer, can you provide me a .MSI installer instead of the .EXE installer for x64-systems. At least this solved the problem for the Nitro Pro 12 edition.

Sincerely yours

Patrick Kirsten

• 2 weeks later...