Version 13 unable to activate

ladihalke

Had nitro pro  on computer that crashed. downloaded new trial today and activation code says either "activation code not valid" or that I have used too many activation's. How do I deactivate on old computer if that is what I need to do or how do I activate on new computer?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ladihalke,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

My serial number is not being recognized when I try to reactive my license i just purchased 11/30/19.  I got knock off saying my free trial was up.  This is the second time this has happened and I was told last time Dec 1st time frame that I just needed to go in as if I was getting a new trial and then enter my same serial number.  I have several items i need to get out tonight and its creating a ton of trouble.

Thank You

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Books13,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

To further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.