User Unfriendly Support System

IanM48

I purchase Nitro Pro 13 a few months ago after being a Nitro user for over 10 years but am now regretting it.   The application keeps crashing if I make too many edits to files created externally to Nitro (don't know if it would crash with a Nitro created file because I don't create pdf files), and even if I try to copy an image to paste into an image editor.

Does anyone know if this problem is being addressed by Nitro because trying to contact any support team is proving to be impossible since all the links to get support just go round in circles.  It seems I have to pay extra and purchase a VIP support package for Nitro to let me contact them.

Edited by IanM48
spelling mistakes

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @IanM48,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be aware that as much as we would like to provide phone support, our ticketing system is the fastest way we can communicate with our customers with Nitro VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance). Otherwise, we recommend utilizing our Knowledge Base site http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase and to post your inquiry to our Community Forums https://community.gonitro.com/ (a page where other customers and Nitro Support team can collaborate and share solutions).

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Thank you and have a nice day!