Activated Nitro pro 12 in September, not says trial expired

jsnell0680

On or about 09/17/2019 I installed and activated Nitro Pro 12 on my desktop as per the instructions sent.  The serial # 1846ww-xxxxxx-yyyyyy.  Approximately 2 weeks ago when I opened the Nitro Pro program it showed that I was utilizing it in trail mode which has since expired.  I attempted to reactivate it utilizing the email instructions and the serial number that I input said that the serial number is no longer valid.

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @jsnell0680,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before we assist you, did you purchase Nitro Pro 12 from Indigo Software?

Did they send you steps to first provide the software's installation ID before providing the serial number?

Would it be possible to send us a copy of the invoice?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Yes Sir, that is the installation code that we were waiting for. Thank you. Below are your activation instructions. Please follow them exactly. Thank you.

Activation Instructions for Nitro PDF Pro 12 for PC with Install ID: <xxx>

-ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS-
1. Open Nitro Pro 12 as Administrator
2. Click Help
3. Click Activate
4. Click Advanced
5. Click Manual
6. Click Next 2 times
7. Enter your Serial below using copy/paste method 1846xx-xxxxxx-yyyyyy
8. Enter your Activation Code below using copy/paste method <xxx>
9. Checklist agreement
10. Click Activate

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @jsnell0680,

Thank you for this information.

Please be informed Indigo Software company is not an authorized Nitro re-seller and the serial number they sold to you seems to be a cracked version, this is the reason why that serial number do not exist in our system, Nitro's licensing server.

When you purchase a Nitro Pro license from a legit re-seller or directly from Nitro, you will automatically receive a serial number. Looking at the steps they sent you, they asked first for the software's installation ID before providing the serial number then instructed you to manually activate the software that did not go through our licensing server.

Legit and authorized re-sellers ( https://www.gonitro.com/partners ) will not ask for the installation ID before providing a serial number. 

My apologies but Nitro Support cannot assist you further due to a serial number that do not exist in our licensing server.

You may reach out to Indigo Software by visiting https://indigosoftwarecompany.com/community/contact for assistance and to report this fraudulent seller. 

If you are interested in purchasing Nitro Pro from our website, kindly visit https://www.gonitro.com/pricing 

Thank you and good luck!