Issues Activating Nitro 10 and 11

Rockoversoul

Some time ago we bought some licenses for 10 and soon after got some licenses for 11. Been trying to activate either one recently and having troubles. Getting a message for both keys saying its at the maximum license count and cant activate. I have submitted two different tickets just recently and just wanted to make sure they get looked at.

Thanks for the assistance!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rockoversoul,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, we can see you already submitted support tickets for the same concern.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through one of the support cases.

Cheers!

I have Nitro Pro v 11. I have entered my old serial number (with dashes) into the license portal and copied the new serial number (without dashes) into the Activation window two times. Each time I have seen "the serial number entered does not exist". What do I do now? 

I am trying to install version on a new computer I purchased last week to replace my old one.

I have a screen shot of the error message but I do not see how to attach it to this message or to upload it.

Edited by Nathaniel

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nathaniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have tested your Nitro Pro 11 serial number in the Activation Portal and it appears to be working perfectly, with and without the dashes.

To further assist you, please send me the screenshot by hovering your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.