Nitro Pro 12 setup wizard fails

lanazapel@gmail.com

lanazapel@gmail.com

After the window  10 crashed with a blue screen. I restore the computer to an early restored point and have an issue with nlssrv32.exe error. I uninstalled Nitro Pro 12 and try to install it back. However, I have the Nitro Pro setup wizard fails. please, provide me instructions to fix it. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Lanazapel,

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.
http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004307

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 12.16.3.574 from the links I have provided below:

32 bit
64 bit

I hope this helps!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kristi Maritn,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
williamcook

I tried the cleanup - no joy, I followed the instructions to get full access to the install folders etc. The wizard still fails. I have license for Nitro Pro 12. This product continues to disappoint. Can I get a refund?