Activation - deactivation

worthto

Hi 

I can't activate my nitro pro on my new laptop and am not sure which other pcs it is activated on to deactivate it.  Can you deactivate it on one of them - and/or let me have a list of the computers it is activated on.  I know only of it being active on 'tim's laptop' not on any other machines. I bought it more than 5 years ago and have not kept track.  Is it the case that once deactivated on one machine it would be available to be activated on one other? Thanks. TIm

number below and click “Find License.”

Find License   234600-xxxxxx-yyyyyy

If you’re a Business or Enterprise customer, please contact your Account Executive or our Support team directly.

Not looking for help with Nitro activation? Click here to go back to the main Nitro Support page.

*Licensing portal only available for versions of Nitro Pro 12 and older. If you are on a newer version of Nitro Pro and have VIP, please submit a Support Ticket. Otherwise, please leave a post in our Community Forum and one of our Support representatives will contact you.

Serial Number

234600-xxxxxx-yyyyyy

Version

Status

Active

Number of Activations

Number of Activations Allowed

Please contact the Nitro Support Team to deactivate devices belonging to this serial number.

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @worthto,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!