Document not saving while print to PDF

Ernie Viramontes

Ernie Viramontes

Document not saving to any location on my PC while trying to print to PDF. I'm able to save other documents, but I'm not able to save when I'm trying to print to Nitro PDF on a web browser.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ernie

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Ernie Viramontes

Thanks for reaching out to us!

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

• The file you are working on
  • What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)
  • The exact steps you are taking
  • A screenshot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving

We look forward to your response.

Ernie Viramontes
  • The file you are working on - My end user was trying to print to Nitro PDF from a web page, when she chooses a folder where to save and hits "save" the file does not save. FYI, she is using Win 7
  •  
  • What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro. - Version 12.0.0.112
  •  
  • A screenshot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving - No Error message received

1 hour ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Ernie Viramontes

Thanks for reaching out to us!

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

• The file you are working on
  • What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)
  • The exact steps you are taking
  • A screenshot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving

We look forward to your response.

I'm working on a Word document that I want to print to PDF

expired pro 13.91.1.155.  I need to view and print only

ctrl p > choose nitro from dropdown > print > location to print to desktop > hesitation > nothing appears on desktop - no error no PDF file

Help please.

Thank you. 
Maia

Edited by maichrcol
I wanted to make sure I was notified when response but now I don't see that option.

I am having the same problem - I just upgraded to Nitro Pro 13 (from 11) and now I can't print my emails to PDF using Nitro Pro

I have 13.9.1.155 version

I am trying to print the very same way I did when I was using version 11

I click on print and chose Nitro Pro 13 print to PDF

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Donna

• Official Nitronaut
23 hours ago, Ernie Viramontes said:
  • The file you are working on - My end user was trying to print to Nitro PDF from a web page, when she chooses a folder where to save and hits "save" the file does not save. FYI, she is using Win 7
  •  
  • What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro. - Version 12.0.0.112
  •  
  • A screenshot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving - No Error message received

Please update to the latest version Nitro Pro 12.16: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

• Official Nitronaut
23 hours ago, maichrcol said:

I'm working on a Word document that I want to print to PDF

expired pro 13.91.1.155.  I need to view and print only

ctrl p > choose nitro from dropdown > print > location to print to desktop > hesitation > nothing appears on desktop - no error no PDF file

Help please.

Thank you. 
Maia

To create and save PDFs, you have to have a licensed activated copy.

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut
22 hours ago, dyoung581 said:

I am having the same problem - I just upgraded to Nitro Pro 13 (from 11) and now I can't print my emails to PDF using Nitro Pro

I have 13.9.1.155 version

I am trying to print the very same way I did when I was using version 11

I click on print and chose Nitro Pro 13 print to PDF

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Donna

Hello Donna,

Please completely uninstall and remove all traces of Nitro from your machine, then reinstall 13.9: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

If the issue continues, please let us know.

4 minutes ago, Leslie V. said:

To create and save PDFs, you have to have a licensed activated copy.

Thanks!

Nitro doesn't offer a free PDF printer anymore?  Please confirm. Thank you. 

I just updated to Nitro Pro 13 and now cannot print to PDF. It goes through the motions and then nothing happens. I tried to revert back to Nitro 12 and then when i printed to pdf it would save a file named "debug" file that I could not open instead of saving a pdf.

Is there a print to pdf or virtual printer driver that needs to be updated. This is extremely frustrating!!

Hello, my client is experiencing the same issue where he is attempting to print to PDF, but it will not move past the print queue, it just stays stuck at the "sent to printer" status.  I've updated to the most recent version: 12.16.3.574 and attempted a clean install, repair and other troubleshooting.  No steps taken have gotten us any closer to actually be able to print to PDF and save them onto his desktop.  Please advise.

AccountCom Admin

Also having the same issue. Version 12.16.3.574. Have uninstalled & reinstalled multiple times. So frustrating, all I have had is issue after issue with this program. 

A resolution would be great. 

Thanks

Upon printing to pdf, the Nitro printer shows items in queue but they just sit there. everytime a document is sent to that "Nitro virtual printer" it just adds another document to the queue.

Edited by h00pstyle