At a loss now ....

Heather T

Until recently, I had used Nitro Pro Version 11 quite happily.  Then it would only print in B/W and I discovered that it was out of date.  So this weekend, I purchased an upgrade to Nitro Pro Version 13.  Installed but when I try to print from MS Publisher as I have been doing previously, the page just ends up blank!  Goes through all the motions of the print process, but just nothing there at the end except a blank white sheet.   Primo PDF will do it, but I wanted some other feature of Nitro, hence paying for the upgrade.  So I uninstalled it, re-installed it and still not working.  Now very, very frustrated and fed up!  Any ideas anyone!!  Thanks!  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Heather T

Thanks for your message!

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:
- The file you are converting so we can test
- Your OS (and also whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit?)
- What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)
- The exact steps you are taking
- A screenshot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving

I look forward to your response.

Hi Leslie

I am trying to convert various Microsoft Publisher (2007) files into PDFs.

I use Windows 10, 64 bit I believe.

I have just upgraded to Nitro 13 this last weekend.

I am not seeing any error message, just a blank white space where there should be an image.

The steps I am taking are Print, specift Nitro as the printer, change to print ready spec, press print, give the file a name and then when normally you would get a nice colourful pdf on the screen, there is just the white space.

I do seem to have browser problems at the moment with another system I am using, so not sure whether this is related.

Thanks, Heather

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Heather T

Thanks for sending the details.

Please send us sample file so we can test. Kindly note though that Nitro only fully supports MS Office 2013 (32bit or 64bit), 2016 (32bit or 64bit), and MS Office 2019 (32bit or 64bit) so this might be where the problem is originating.

Cheers,

Leslie

Not sure how I can send you a sample file!  It was made in Publisher 2007.  If this is the problem, then my upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 has been a waste of time and money.  

Thanks, Heather