Nitro Pro 13 French language

Jean Louis BOUDON

Jean Louis BOUDON

Bonjour from France,

I am looking for a french version of nitro pro in format  XX.msi

I have installed nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi trouble free, unfortunately in english !

Thanks for your help

JLBoudon

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @jl30,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, kindly uninstall the English version, reboot your machine and reinstall using this direct link to install French version of Nitro Pro 13:

x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1391155/fr/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• 5 months later...
Yann LE PROVOST

Dear all,

After Installing Nitro Pro 13 in French, after somedays, it automatically switched to English language without the possibility to switch back in french.

Do you have any Idea ?

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Yann LE PROVOST,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Kindly note Nitro Pro once installed, the only way to change the language is by uninstalling and installing using our English installers.

If your Nitro Pro French program switched to English, is your machine part of a Domain within your organization / company? If yes, I believe your IT Admin may have placed a Group Policy (GPO) and attached the Nitro Pro 13 MSI installer somewhere. This has happened to one of my case before and it was fixed after removing that MSI package.

If this is not the case, we also had similar cases where a Shavlik program is the culprit. It's a patching software that scans computers and will push-out updates to computers and the software therein it finds that need updating. If you have such software installed, Nitro Pro could be listed there to keep it updated without you noticing.

Below are patching softwares we have encountered so far as culprits:
-GFI LanGuard
-F-Secure
-Glarysoft Software Update

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Yann LE PROVOST

Thank you AllainU for your answer. As we use Fsecure, It may be the source of our problem. I will see how I can create an exception and keep you posted. Regards. Yann