Upgrade from Nitro Pro 11 to Nitro pro 13

MJH

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade from Nitro Pro 11 to version 13. I have been to the upgrade page on the website and entered my Nitro Pro 11 serial number to check what upgrade I'm entitled to but I get message that says 

"We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

I have simply copied and pasted my serial number (several times) but  get the same message. 

Am I eligible for the upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 at the price stated on the website of $110.68? If so, how do I get the upgrade?

Thanks Leslie.

It successfully checked my serial number and took me to the order screen but I received an error during the payment process. I went back to the same screen where it checks the serial number to try again but now I'm getting the original error again.

Never mind! Although I received an error and the purchase didn't appear to complete I received an email with the serial number and a receipt.

Thank you for your help.