Licencias de Nitro Pro 11

JuanC Valenciano

JuanC Valenciano

Hice la compra de las licencias Nitro Pro 11, sin embargo la computadora me la tuvieron que formatear porque se daño el disco duro, sin embargo ahora no puedo activarlo, porque me indica que ya están en uso, he ingresado a todos los lugares en donde me indicaron que puedo hacer la gestión, pero no logro avanzar, en la pantalla me indica que no las tengo activas, pero me sigue dando el error, por lo que necesito que me ayuden para poder acceder a las mismas, la cuenta esta bajo mi nombre y correo ***

Espero que me puedan ayudar

Translation:

I made the purchase of the Nitro Pro 11 licenses, however the computer had to be formatted because the hard drive was damaged, however now I cannot activate it, because it tells me that they are already in use, I have entered all the places where they told me that I can do the management, but I can't make progress, on the screen it tells me that I don't have them active, but it keeps giving me the error, so I need you to help me to access them, the account is under me name and email ***

I hope you can help me

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @JuanC Valenciano

Thank you for contacting us - I'm happy to assist you.

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how that goes?