Can't print my PDFs via Nitro (v12)

Jake H

I'm having an issue printing PDFs from Nitro. Everytime I try and print, instead of the document an error page prints regarding a PCL XL error. I've tried re-installing my printer and Nitro (v12) to no avail.

Nitro is the only program that has issues if I open my PDF in Chrome (or even Edge for that matter) and print from there it works fine.

Anyone had this issue before? 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jake H,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-What is the exact make / model of your printer?
-A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.