make severeral pdf searchable

kontakt@rechtsanwalt-heger

kontakt@rechtsanwalt-heger

Hello,

actually i am looking for a possibility, to make several pdf searchable like index from acrobat.

I'd like to look up a certain word within a group of pdf-documents. 

is this possible with nitro pro 13?
thank you for answers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @kontakt@rechtsanwalt-heger,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that you are looking for a way to search for a keyword through multiple documents in Nitro Pro. 

Unfortunately, the search for a keyword only works on a selected tab or document. At this point, there is no way to search for a keyword on multiple documents. 

If you would like to request a change in how Nitro to search for a keyword on multiple documents, you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link:  https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/ 

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through the above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

Thank you and our apologies if the feature you are looking for is not feasible at the moment. 

• 8 months later...
David Montcalm

Simultaneous search of multiple files is CRUCIAL to my work as Editor, and Nitro Pro's failure to search multiple files simultaneously will SEVERLY HINDER my efficiency and thoroughness. In a similar post, the moderator suggested a workaround of combining pdfs and then searching the one file comprised of many files. What is the limit of files Nitro Pro can combine? What is the file size limit? I ROUTINELY search wiring diagram collections of 38-plus pdfs, totaling 60-plus MB. Can Nitro Pro handle combining 40 wiring diagrams totaling 60 MB and more?