Could not send request

BManfredi

We are getting the above error when we try to print.  We are using  terminal service.  We had no issue on our test server but we cannot print n our production server.  Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Bob

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @BManfredi,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Are you trialing Nitro Pro 13 on a terminal server? If yes, did you activate the program using a serial number? Could you please provide this serial number so I could check its status in our licensing server?

With regard to your terminal server, could you please provide the following information?:

-Do your users have physical machines? If yes, how are they logging into the thin client? My understanding is that, once they logged onto their physical machines, they have a desktop shortcut where they have to login again to access of a Thin client. Or maybe after logging in to their desktop/laptop, it goes directly inside the Thin client?

-Are you printing to Nitro PDF Creator that is installed on the Windows Terminal server when you received the error message?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hello Allain,

We are on Nitro Pro 11., the serial number is 7f321vvv-www-wwww-xxxx-yyyyf82cabdd.  We just moved to AZURE. We are closing our local data center and moving everything to our corporate headquarters network.

Yes, the users have physical machines and are using a remote desktop link to log into the terminal server. Yes the error is occurring when printing to Nitro PDFCreator.

Thank you.

Edited by AllainU

• 3 weeks later...

They had us upgrade to Nitro 13.  I also created a scheduled task to reboot the server each morning. In general the issue has been solved.  The 2 instances we had since these steps was due to the user not waiting for the pdf to be created before sending another document to the printer.  We told the users to wait until the pdf is created before sending more documents.  We have not had any issues since we implemented these 3 steps.

• 7 months later...